RSS
Hire Me

Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

February 07, 2005

Genesis 1.1: The Original Mover & Shaker

So this is what...this will not be about rants or petty rivalries, nor will it be about pissing contests between absolute strangers. You will never see things like "George Bush: madman or genius?" as this is not a Gr. 9 language proficiency test and I think it is safe to say that guys like Michael Moore and Noam Chomsky can handle themselves in the arena of Bush. (Eww Noam Chomsky handling bush.)
Hiyaa doesn't know what it wants to be yet, but damnit when it figures that out, it will be gooood. Winston Churchill once said, "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." Well, I 'm not nearly as pompous as all that, but in all honesty, I'd like history to have a bit of perversion, humility, and sincerity. Canada, I am putting my spindly Jap shoulder to the wheel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something new to look forward to!

2:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle