RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

March 03, 2008

Genius

The morons at the Genius Bar are making me wait 3.5 hours to replace my defective power cord. Not one of these guys is wearing a lab coat and I suspect a few of them have IQ's in the 50-75 range. (Genius for a chimpanzee.)

I will not let this ruin my day. To combat my mood I've been laughing at douchey events.

START UP MATCH EVENT
Set against the backdrop of a tawdry happy hour, start-up companies will woo new talent with a fridge full of beer and an option package. In protest, I am considering tattooing the phrase, "Equity isn't Money" to my forehead.

* Note to self: Stop being such a morose bastard.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle