RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

March 05, 2007

WonderCon

Emo Star Wars kids, chubby bookworms & spacey hippies with facial hair- it’s as if all of the facets of my personality took on lives of their own and attended the WonderCon comic convention. As a bonus we got to meet Kabuki and Daredevil artist, David Mack. We are considering becoming his otaku but he’s really too normal looking. He does however have something new for the fans.

***This just in. David Mack + ME= BFF. I guess I am alright with my real name being outted, but if I can't get a job I plan on couch surfing at his place.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Blight said...

Hey the real name thing wasn't cool... his couch better be comfy!

11:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle