RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

December 19, 2006

Terra Incognita: Holistic Wellness

PHYSICAL: Sorry it took me so long. I’ve been training for the SF regional dodgeball championships and I needed to save my typing hands for palming balls. If only Jack London or Robert Duncan had been there to immortalize Team Jo Mama’s valiant dodging.
EMOTIONAL: We got wifi and have stopped stealing it. I was so happy I farted accidentally.
SPIRITUAL:
Yeti-Family Vacation:
Yosemite: Yosemite is just about the most gigantic gorgeous granite Inukshuk ever. That is one of the most humbling and beautiful views I’ve ever seen in my life and rivals that of walking under a giraffe in the wild. Go there!
Mt. Tamalpais: I know, you’ve never heard of it. It’s no Yosemite. But after 2hrs of hiking on a bad ankle some blessed sorcery brings me a German beer garden with picnic tables. An Oasis? Be in the moment. Get in touch with your inner Fräulein.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle