RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

April 28, 2009

Rental Car Rally

My friend Yutai forwarded me an invite to Rental Car Rally, a road trip rally from San Francisco to Yuma, AZ beginning on June 12th and ending on June 14th. A hundred teams will visit photography checkpoints along the 36-hour drive to Yuma in an effort to win rally car bragging rights. While I'm toying with the idea, I recognize the disadvantage of owning a black car with no air conditioning. I'm Canadian. I didn't think it would really matter.

Anyways, if you're interested, Yutai's parties are always fun. He hosted a Miracle Berry party last August and he also started StreetWars - a game where strangers are given dossiers of water gun targets.

If you're interested in joining Rental Car Rally, the team cost is $250 and you can sign up via Eventbrite. Below is some footage of the original NYC to Montreal trip. Comment below if you're into forming a posse.



2008 NYC To Montreal Rental Car Road Rally from Richard Blakeley on Vimeo.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rental Car(!) Rally... ticketed by Eventbrite... and you broke the news to me???

Jack = 0
Dana = hero

7:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle