RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

June 29, 2009

Barcelona

We're in Spain and I'm trying to keep my media consumption to a minimum. A few days ago I was baffled when my friend Eugene told me we'd killed Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. He asked that we try not to hurt Bob Dylan.

I keep going to restaurants thinking I'm ordering something exotic and awesome from the menu, but it always turns out to be bizarre - like eggs and shrimp on french fries or a kilo of cured ham with nothing else. Still, I love it here. We just got back from Barcelona. Fashion is amazing (even the hammer pants.) Art is amazing. Architecture is absolutely unreal. People just stop half way through their day and have a drink and a 2 hour lunch. Nobody is tweeting or foursquaring anything and while I'm getting a bit of iPhone withdrawal, I really needed this.



If you're planning a trip to Barcelona, Robert's cool and he's got a great gallery called Base Elements in the Barrio Gotico where he hosts prominent graffiti artists.

1 Comments:

Anonymous sundari said...

I didn't even know you were in Spain... this tells me I am woefully out of touch with the Croshiros. Let's get together when you get back... I have a lot to tell you (and congratulate you about)...

10:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle