RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

March 14, 2007

Ireland

After getting props from friend/new blogger K-Don & in honor of St. Patrick’s Day, I decided to pay tribute to the Irish. I know nothing about you people. There must be a lot of you because the Boston Celtics are named after you. Outside of footballers you have 4 celebrities:
1. Daniel Day Lewis - love him
2. Bono - lovely spectacles/causes, sorry about Zooropa

3. James Joyce - a portrait of depressing as a depressed man

4. Colin Farrell - disaster...scroll over “Colin Goes Punk” in the site sidebar. Colin, for the 2 bars you sing my ears bleed. You have a dot org site & are as bad as the unfamous Bacon brother.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger aGreatNotion said...

3. James Joyce - a portrait of depressing as a depressed man

I was talking about how I want to go to Ireland for Bloomsday because I am a huge dork of course and I had to explain Ulysses because the people I was talking to had no idea what I was on about. It made me a little sad inside.

5:51 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

You left out the wonderfully bitter lesbian Sinead O'Connor

9:02 a.m.  
Blogger Suzy Perplexus said...

Yes, and yes.
1. James Joyce is a great writer, but have you actually finished Ulysses? To make it 2/3 of the way requires intense concentration(the kind of concentration most Americans waste on poohing or putting). Ah snaps. That was mean.
2. Sinead O'Connor--it's true--I like her Michael Stipe spaz running dance & her vendetta against the Pope.

12:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle