RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

August 06, 2007

Fugly Fotos

I am one of the least photogenic people I know. I'm pretty average in every way until a camera gets put in my face. Red-eye, lazy-eye, fang tooth, triple chin, the comb-over, drool mouth, turkey neck, lobster claw, spider brows or pear butt - there is not a single photo I have ever taken that doesn't contain at least one of these horrible afflictions. Celebrities as Co-Workers gives me the satisfaction of laughing at other people's shitty photos. Check out Pam from Finance.


Thanks for the fugly photos Swerd!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Swerdlow said...

Dude I thought those were good photos, I now I look like a sexy bitch :)

swerd

10:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle