RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

January 28, 2008

Booooo

This morning I decided to forgo a job interview for existential reasons and then I got depressed. Naturally I met up with Rolf. We are in the crappiest coffee shop in the whole city writing blog entries while Boyz II Men's "End of the Road" plays on the radio. I wish it were raining but just my luck, it's totally sunny outside. I'd be pumped for this Star Wars Steam-Punk recreation contest if I wasn't being a completely melodramatic loser. Don't let me hold you back from enjoying it.

Rolf is considering registering Igethurt.com. That morose bastard has all the good ideas. He's even started wearing gigantic scarves.

1 Comments:

Blogger MarkDalrymple said...

Rolf has always been the thought-leader for all that is good, true, and exceptionally groovy. All of us lesser people are humbled being on the same planet as him.

10:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle