RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

January 15, 2008

MacBook Air

Jesus Christ. I erased all the graphics programs off of my computer to sell it in exchange for the new lightweight MacBook we knew was coming. Enter the MacBook Air- it's the same size as my current computer, you can't change the battery yourself and it costs $1800!!!! I've reinstalled my programs. In eighties terms, the MacBook Air is like Miffy the popular babe I can't get. All you other Tads can seduce her with your money and your red Corvettes, but I'll stick to Mr. Buttons, the unpopular but sweet French/drummer babe. I still think the Expo will be fun.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle