RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

April 02, 2008

Diarrhea Bear

I tricked tons of you with my post yesterday. Some of you are so gullible (or Canadian). Hahahahaha!

Anyways in single's news, Reddit's readers seem to be favoring a Singles Map of the US. Apparently "
one reason young women in the prime marriage years - the 25-44 age range - flock to big cities is to compete for the most eligible men." Honestly, I just don't believe this. I think they move for better jobs. Why would you move to find a mate when you can just save money and upload a bikini pic to the internet? My friend Liz married a dude she met in the Arctic tundra. (Although men did outnumber women 30 to 16.)

What's wrong with being single?

I saw this really popular
ad poster pic from Network Osaka's Flickr account. I'd honestly rather be alone than be waiting for my best friend Diarrhea Bear all the time. Gross. I think he has poop in his fur. You can read the original article on bad English interpretations here.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Swerdlow said...

Wow, I am in the wrong city...

9:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle