RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

April 01, 2008

It's Official...

I thought it was an April Fool's Day joke but I just found a ring attached to my electric toothbrush. I almost threw it away because I thought it was fake. I'm holding back on posting any pics until our parents get the first look, but rest assured, it is a skating rink. We don't have a date planned or any ideas about how we're going to do it as I am still stunned by the fact that I am wearing some serious bling on my hand. Everybody get ready for Hawaii!! Best birthday ever.

We've started the beginnings of a registry site and will post ring pics and other cheesy slide shows once the fam is on board. You can leave well-wishes here. Lauren and Lisa, mentally prepare yourselves to wear the ugliest bridesmaid dresses in the history of the universe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Swerdlow said...

congrads kids!!!

5:21 p.m.  
Blogger Peter van Hardenberg said...

haha, (also) pwn3d!

11:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle