RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

April 08, 2008

Flickr Video

Flickr video just launched and I'm a little disappointed. Maybe my expectations were too high but I just assumed that they'd release it to all users and we'd be allowed to upload more than 90 second clips. I was sort of imagining an artsy/filmmaker community as opposed to YouTube's TV saturated world. Does "unique experience" actually just mean "uniquely limited"? I love Flickr, but I just don't think this is a great way to launch something that we've been anticipating for a year. (That's like 10 years in internet time) Not that I myself could build anything better. You know, I think I might be a player hater.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle