RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

August 26, 2007

D'oh

Mr. Wonderful turned into Mr. Wonderfully sloshed for his birthday party. This was hardly a surprise. Still, it scares me when I look into the eyes of the man I love and he doesn't recognize me. I've decided I will exact revenge on all those callous asses who decided 8 shots were a good idea. No one sullies the love of my life and gets away with it!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

10:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle