RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

September 04, 2007

Back in Action

Oh baby. I am back on the internet like an Asian on rice. (Consequently the first thing I ate after camping) I have bathed twice, have finished the laundry and have even washed the car. I am a productive city slicking machine. Thank goodness for RSS feeds - before 10am this morning I felt like a misplaced time traveller or worse, Crocodile Dundee in New York City. Things I have already discovered this morning:
1. Wikipedia has a list of unusual deaths that began as "List of people who died with tortoises on their heads"

2. XKCD features an awesome comic about action movies and in a related move I dug up the old Josh Whedon videos for Serenity.

3. David Shrigley's photography is funny. I like this one because it reminds me of how my hair smelled last night.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle