RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

January 30, 2008

But Larry, I just got here...

Tomorrow at 1pm at Stanford, Lawrence Lessig will deliver his final talk on Free Culture. Yes, it's true.

According to the event notice:
"After 10 years of enlightening and inspiring audiences around the world with multi-media presentations that inspired the Free Culture movement, Professor Lessig is moving on from the copyright debate and setting his sights on corruption in Washington."

THE REAL DEAL
Lessig is the real deal. I've only written about him seven different times in the last year or so. Remember him? Established Creative Commons? Took on the Mickey Mouse case? As I've insinuated before, I am utterly star struck by Larry Lessig. In honor of his work, I chose today to register my Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle