RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving and Buy Nothing Day

I passed out after stuffing myself with turkey and brandy slush last night. It was before the pie. I know this because as I lay there with my eyes closed and mouth slightly ajar I was spooned dessert bites. Is this the true American Dream?

BUY NOTHING DAY
Today is Buy Nothing Day. I reminiscence about Canada whenever I think about Reverend Billy and the folks from Adbusters. I love their flashmobbery and their buffoon politics.

It's so simple - Don't hoard shit you don't need. For instance, I'll try to stop hoarding all the clever things to say.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I bought stuff today. but I bought it at a hippiethon in Eugene, Oregon's hippie capital, or what seems like it.

6:38 p.m.  
Blogger Suzy Perplexus said...

You totally have to buy stuff from a town with the same name as you. It's more like investing.

9:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle