RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

February 14, 2005

Chicken & the Egg

I am afraid. Am very afraid. In the last 6 months, more than half of my friends have lost jobs, quit jobs, or left school and are looking for work. I am 26 years old. I have serious debt to reconcile, and my friends are brilliant people. My second degree is long finished, I have a closet full of suits, can even be charming to strangers - that is the case with my friends also. So what is the problem? I just don't want to die alone in my house, twisted in chataranga yoga stance, with one functioning falopian tube dropping shriveled little raisin eggs, and my only remaining unread emails being, "warning, your resume with careerclick will be deleted". Ahhhhh! I'm fucking furious! Our mothers were right. We should've been lawyers, & doctors!To top this all off, my old workplace is weary to let me photocopy work for my portfolio as they feel it is sensitive ie. they still haven't read any of it and never will. It's fucking media relations! It's public property fuckwits. K fine, this looks like a journal entry. Here's your freaking links you insensitive bastard:
For music etc-
To run away to the circus-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember that line, "One day we will laugh at all this...". Has anyone ever met a person who is laughing? I know for a fact, that me myself and I have never met such an individual. Life is all about LEMONADE. You either learn how to make it or you will melt in the acid from all the lemons thrown your way.

Take Perplexus for example, [HE/SHE] is smart and talanted person [check]. Also [HE/SHE] comes with a drive [check]. Don't forget that Perplexus also speaks several languages - does all that guarantee anything - NADA.

I guess to finalize this pointless comment, I have one thing to add - MAKE LEMONADE, DON'T EVER STOP.

12:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle