RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

March 20, 2007

Twitter

I saw Perry Ferrell at SxSW. I hate being jealous of people I think are a little retarded. It's like that time I got jealous of one of the girls on My Super Sweet Sixteen because Kanye performed at her party. Kanye!!! Obviously the darling of SXSW is Twitter. Prior to Twitter Vision the whole thing bored me. Now I have to suppress the urge to Twitter just to see my name on the map. The thing is...if you were really doing something super cool you'd probably be too self-absorbed to text message anyone...you'd be too enthralled watching Perry Ferrell swallow his own fist.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle