RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

July 06, 2007

DMV: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm on hold with the California DMV. After 9 months of visiting the SF office and Cal Highway Patrol on a monthly basis, they finally approved my registration on May 27. It expired on June 14. I paid $200 (not including about 15 hours of work leave) to be registered for less than 30 days. Sweet. I've called 3 numbers and listened to the same loop of Carly Simon songs waiting to get my renewal letter. Every time she sings, "Nobody Does It Better," I want to reach through the phone to the late seventies and punch her fringe vest off.

Link: History of Licensing Before the DMV
The choice of language is so jaunty. The writers were so pleasant pre-DMV.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle