RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

June 13, 2007

The Woman with the Screaming Brain

Blogageddon: I rolled over this morning with the taste of blood in my mouth and Shakira's Hips Don't Lie stuck in my head. Another day, another dollar...

I don't buy it. My quack doctor tells me that I don't have the flu, but rather that my jimson weed tea is causing my larynx to close up. If that were the case, wouldn't my voice improve after time? He'll say anything to get his lab fees paid. I hate the American medical system.God I'm tired. I feel like I've had a stroke. I'm late for work but no one has called. Sweet ass. At least when we go to see Night of the Living Dead on stage my groaning body will fit in.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle