RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

June 05, 2007

Interspecies War!!!

In all of my web building I failed to go to the Robot fight in Dolores Park. I know...I know...you'd think I'd be on top of it...However, in my defense, they weren't real robots, they were just guys in cardboard suits. It's not like an exoskeleton* or even the Canada Arm.

Anyways, the box-boy fight reminds me of another age-old interspecies war - Unicorn vs. Narwhal.


*Note: Somebody tell Berkley's Human Engineering Dept. that "lower extremity exoskeleton" sounds dirty

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wait so who won, the unicorns or the narwhals?

9:37 p.m.  
Blogger Suzy Perplexus said...

Duh. I think the Narwhals won because they're still roaming free punching holes in the wild arctic ice. The unicorns obviously lost because they are but a glitter decal on an ironic hipster's T-shirt.

LIGHTBULB: Narwhal as mascot. Think about it. Phallic + Stabby + Amazing spins above and below water. What man could resist cheering for the Stabbing Narwhals in the Final Four? How does one start a College?

10:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle