RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

July 03, 2007

Zombies- What Else?

I don't like surveys or cute add-ons. When I want to get to know my friends I call them over for dinner. The only exceptions are when the surveys refer to ninjas, pirates, monkeys, robots or post-apocalyptic zombie scenarios (PAZS). I've got a Facebook zombie application you can join AND a cadaver-calculator that outputs your posthumous corporeal worth. My body is worth $3725; however, I suspect if I stood next to an older distinguished man at the Vegas tables I could barter for an additional bucket of nickels and a $7 buffet voucher.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle