RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

September 12, 2007

The Sorting Hat

I just finished the new Harry Potter book on Monday. I got hooked on them in South Africa when I saw how popular they were with native Zulu and Afrikaans speakers. Is this the second most widely translated text today? (Next to the Bible of course)

I have always been convinced that if I were to be sorted by a Sorting Hat, that I would end up in the Slitherin house. I think this is because I am self-aware enough to know that as a general rule, nobody likes marketers. I also think that patent lawyers, plastic surgeons, fashion models and the IRS would default there as well. However, I just started my new job at Respectance and I think now I may be a hardworking Hufflepuff.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle