RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

April 16, 2008

Om Nom Nom Nom

I just wrote an article for my other blog about imeem and took a much needed lunch break at 3pm. I ordered a delicious curry katsu donburi and as soon as I cut the meat with my spoon, the handle broke off and sprayed me head to toe with the delicious sauce. The server ran over with a damp cloth and apologized profusely while I sat there wiping my shirt and secretly just wanting her to leave so I could eat. Now I'm safe and soiled at home eating Japanese snacks and exploring the Om Nom Nom site.

My Post Secret: Sometimes when I know I should be ashamed of myself, I'm really just hungry.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle