RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

May 21, 2008

Spore: Inner Feelings from Outer Space

I've been waiting for Electronic Arts' evolution game, Spore, ever since Will Wright made it seem educational and good at last year's TED conference. Since then, a friend has landed the PR on the launch, I've evangelized the crap out of it to friends with kids, and yesterday my honey bunny alerted me to Inner Feelings from Outer Space - bizarre Jack Handey-esque musings from Spore creatures. It got me thinking about the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence and those cute little Brown twins.

Someone should let these people write voice overs for video game and cartoon characters.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle