RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

April 25, 2008

Segways? Really?




I've been streaming America's Next Top Model off of
Sidereel - a show that began with the trashiest intentions but has since been eclipsed by plastic surgery, Paris Hilton and the Playboy mansion. Yesterday I was upset to see the girls travel through Rome via Segway. I'm sure none of these beautiful morons can operate a whopping 200cc Vespa, but if I wanted to see hot people mimic Steve Wozniak I'd hangout at Stanford. Does no one realize that Segways don't really add to the old-world mystique of Italy's (often cobblestone) streets?

I just found this project about some guys traveling through the US via Segway.
I can just imagine Nebraska and the football team switching from mailbox baseball to Seqway clothesline.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle