RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

April 21, 2008

Oww...Pizza....

I hurt. This weekend consisted of 3 straight nights of beer and wine tasting. I spent the days recovering and reading Neal Stephenson's Snow Crash. (The inspiration for Second Life) In the beginning of the book, the main character, Hiro Protagonist, delivers pizzas for the mob's Coasta Nostra pizza company. Hiro's life depends on delivering the pizza in under 30 min. This morning I found this real life pizza tracker - a script that tracks your pizza from oven to doorstep. Since I'm a little hungover I can see the importance of delivery food but this is a little neurotic.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle