RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

February 21, 2005

Da To

-Mandarin with direct English translation, "Big Head".

Friend's boyfriend has one of the largest melons I've ever seen. I myself being a head conoisseur, and an Asian, I know what it is to have the severe neck cramps of the cranially endowed. But that sucker, that was round, voluptuous, with blonde wisps. It was like Ahab seeing Moby Dick breaching on the horizon. Magnificent yet uncanny. Jesus.

Site on giants (who I assume had big heads)
http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/Mid.East/Giants.Mid.East12.html

Etiology of Large Heads
http://pedclerk.bsd.uchicago.edu/largeHeads.html

Definition of Etiology
    1. The study of causes or origins. Example: I am extremely interested in the tribal etiology of your unfortunate melonic genes, but grandma keeps asking about the lunar eclipse, so sit the fuck down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle