RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

April 14, 2007

SFO>>YVR

I'm tired and there is nothing soft to lie on and the guy with the Vaio next to me keeps farting. I think Vaios might be powered by farts. If the airport's "homemade" soup and "homemade" muffins are actually homemade, then the 3 older Filipinas at the Greek stand that I saw come in at 5:30am have been cooking all night. They like me because I put $2 in their tip jar. I think Cory Doctorow is 3 seats over from me, but it might not be him.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger doctorow said...

Sorry, it wasn't me -- I won't be in SFO for a couple weeks yet!

6:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana, I thought you were cool before, but now that you had Cory Doctorow comment on your blog... That's just dope!

10:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle