RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

March 22, 2007

Office Space

Asses of fire...I am still at work reformatting speeches & PowerPoints.

There are 3 things that make me feel happy right now:
1. Keepon
2. Song 317 from Songs to Wear Pants to
3. The thought of curb bashing the dual backup servers

Why can't my events have rollerskating monkeys, sassy drag queens & cool galactic soundtracks like all the other SF events? I hope weevils get in the punch.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being shot in the face would suck!

11:42 p.m.  
Blogger Suzy Perplexus said...

agreed Marilyn. Agreed.

1:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keepon makes me happy too. As do rollerskating monkeys. Creatures other than monkeys, especially people, on roller skates generally do not make me happy, however. As to Powerpoint, I'm playing with Keynote at the moment and having an ounce of fun...

4:18 p.m.  
Blogger Kevin said...

Maybe giraffes.

4:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle