RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

March 09, 2005

Gonzo

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both, And be one traveler, long I stood, And looked down one as far as I could."-Robert Frost
  1. I got a job today. Not one where I yell infront of people or criticise others, but a proper job wearing proper clothes with a proper budget etc.
  2. Having been out of the loop ever since I got to this rock(and not owning television), I didn't find out until last night that the father of gonzo journalism, Mr. Hell's Angels, Hunter S. Thompson died two freaking weeks ago. Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on. Also, mom just sent me dad's resume to review. Hmm, sobering reality.

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "-Hunter. S. Thompson

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, congratz HIYAA on a new job and all, but I think you are fogetting to mention the hamdog. Whats a hamdog? Find out here http://www.snopes.com/food/origins/luther.asp

1:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle