RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

October 19, 2007

You don't know Jack

You think I forgot about my blog, but I didn't. It's been weighing on me for some time. (You know how I empathize with computers more than humans). Two weeks ago my Mac committed ritual seppuku at the thought of opening another pointless Facebook notification. I got this new Dell from work. It isn't as pretty. It has square corners and I already spilled a latte on it so the keys are sticky. On a good note, I just installed Photoshop.

In people news, two of my favorite people just made a third person. His name is Jack and he looks like a cross between a slightly Mediterranean Mr. Clean and a smarter Dr. Evil. Look kid, I'll be real with you. Your mom and dad are scared shitless.Try not to make your dad bald.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle