RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

July 22, 2008

Jury Duty

Jesus. I'm at jury duty and the orientation video is bloody awful. While a woman in the video was raving about how much she enjoyed the thrill of the judicial system, two Latina women rolled their eyes and I started laughing. I've only been here for one hour but everything and everyone is beginning to look dowdy. I've counted 33 people guilty of fashion crimes against humanity and one guy on a cellphone guilty of acting like an arrogant loser. There's tension in the air as everyone sits quietly crafting a plan to get excused from their case.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to record in time the moment when I became aware of the existence of the word "dowdy", and that moment is now.

10:51 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

And now I wish to record in time the moment when I became aware of the irony of ME becoming aware of the word DOWDY. That moment was 10 seconds ago.

10:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle