RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

July 11, 2008

6:21am: San Franciscans wake up to the iPhone



It's 6:21am and I just finished a phone interview. I can't go back to sleep. I've had too much coffee and I have to pack for camping on Angel Island. I just checked Twitter and tons of people are awake and standing in line at the Apple store for the release of the new phone. I once walked across town because I didn't want to wait in line for a prescription. Maybe I'd be more patient if I was being filmed by Pete Cashmore, Mom Generation's vote for Hottest Male Blogger. But honestly, a Tim Horton's double double and a honey cruller would be more likely to appease me. I wish someone would vote for me as a "hot blogger". The problem is I'm always being photographed stuffing free cheese and honey crullers into my purse.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle