RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

August 06, 2008

Together At Last...

This weekend was a whirlwind. Mr. Wonderful went to a bachelor party in Aptos and I went dancing with the girls. Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder. On Monday we ate a West African berry and drank all sorts of foul things that tasted sweet and then turned sour in my stomach. I woke up in a cold sweat. It was not good.

Things I discovered this weekend on my own:
1. Fanboys of the Universe: First off, I had no idea that there was a GLBT community dedicated to comic book fandom including a gallery of same sex superhero duos smooching. The Batman and Robin is my favorite.

2. Doodle Defender Game: This game is addictive.


3. The Man is a Woman: Female cops are extra vigilant about cellphone use in the car, even when you're in park with the hazard lights on. Swearing when you've forgotten your wallet and are caught driving without a license is also frowned upon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle