RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

September 29, 2008

Thanks But No Thanks on that Product Road Map to Nowhere

I wrote a post on the train about how it was surreal to see Perez Hilton alongside Neal Stephenson in this month's Wired, but now I just want to leave you with a classic Garfield moment. In other words, sigh...Mondays...



We've all been here before. It reminds me why I could never be a full-time graphic designer. Developers and designers should take a page out of the Sarah Palin play book and say (in true Alaskan accent), "Thanks but no thanks on that product road map to nowhere."

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A great post. Whilst I'm not a developer I can still relate to this.

9:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle