RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

October 03, 2008

Dancefloor Dale & Baconman

I was sent 2 videos today. One was perfectly fine, the other was incredibly offensive. Baconman is a random video about this big goofy dude in a bacon suit. It's just sort of bizarre. The other horrifying cinematic debut was created by Warp Records and is entitled "Dance Floor Dale", a half-animated video of a man and woman committing unspeakable sex acts . I've decided Dance Floor Dale is quite possibly one of the grossest videos I've seen in a while. Dance Floor Dale is the new Goatse. I refuse to link to it. My eyes are bleeding.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle