RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

April 11, 2005

The Best Birthday Ever

I was born on the same day as Siddhartha Gautama, the original Sakyamuni Buddha. My name is the Pali word for the giving of alms. This is supposed to be auspicious.This weekend was a karaoke party coupled with two days of hangovers. It is my best year for 1 reason - I have an amazing man and after seven months I'm still awestruck. Maybe you think that's gay, but it's my birthday so fuck off.Other April 8th events :
  1. Hank Aaron broke Babe Ruth's home run record.
  2. The League of Nations convened for the final time in Geneva, and the United Nations was born.
  3. Father of Cubism Pablo Picasso and Father of Grunge Kurt Cobain died (boy was that a shitty year).
  4. Pope John Paul II's funeral. (Camilla and Charles had to put off their wedding)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle