RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

October 29, 2008

Itsumo - Progress through Pictures

Today has been a thoroughly productive day:
  1. TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS: After my stern letter, my landlord finally came over with a ladder so I could mend my curtains. I sewed them up lickety split. EGAD, IT'S LARRY LESSIG: I got to hear CopyLeft giant Lawrence Lessig read from his new book, Remix: Making Art and Commerce Thrive in the Hybrid Economy.
  2. KNIGHT NEWS CHALLENGE: I finally finished my entry for the Knight News Challenge. My project is a daily photo widget slideshow of construction-related projects. It is meant to save NGO's time and money by allowing orgs to compliment traditional grant and donor reporting with imagery. As well, the widget can be embedded on grant and donor sites as an indicator of sound investments. Essentially, I'm trying to help NGOs increase their direct services and decrease administrative grant reporting and online promotion requirements. Vote for my project or leave me a comment.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle