RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

November 02, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is always a time of anxiety for me. SF is so full of costume parties that I tend to put too much pressure on myself to make something clever and then I choke. This is also why I can't make it to Burning Man. I have a sewing machine and I'm not afraid to use it. I'm just looking to produce something spectacular.

I saw an ecard that read, "I spend more time worrying about my costume, than I do about my career." This is true. I know I'm doing the best I can at my job...but lately, my costumes have been piss poor.

My friend Eugene did a great job as a giant penguin. He thinks he can also get multiple uses for it at hockey games, mall nativity scenes, swimming pool openings, ice carnivals, impromptu fire hydrant openings and global warming demonstration days. I think because he's Russian he should take a trip to Wasilla and tell people he's on a secret trade mission.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And if anyone starts giving me guff, I can just say "Hey, man, back off, I'm solidifying Sarah Palin's foreign policy credentials!" I love it.

12:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle