RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

November 20, 2008

Home: Tree Forts, B&Bs and Blissful Retreat

JoelI miss home. I'm counting down the days until I get back to Vancouver. I've forgotten about the rain and the fact that I can't get along with my mom for more than 3 days. All I can remember are the nice things like friends, trees and sushi. We've got 3 friends who've gone off the grid and I'm honestly a little jealous. They are:
- Dave with a Bed & Breakfast;
- Keith with an island meditation retreat; and,
- Now Joel with a tree house.


I'm thinking it might be a good idea to branch out in my projects and make something bigger than an apron or a website.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle