RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

November 23, 2008

Rest, Projects and Missed Birthdays

doppelgangersThis weekend was a bust as I was so tired after hosting a Lunch 2.0 that I passed out in the middle of my living room floor by 10pm on both Fri and Sat nights . I missed two birthday parties.

Still, it was good to rest and go over a few ideas. I updated my website, stopped writing for Meme.ca in order to work on some of my own domains (coming soon) & I've been playing with the QL bar code generator tool that Rolf sent me. I also noticed that my idea for SF Drinktrain already exists. This makes it much easier to plan something in the near future.
My usually better half slept for most of the weekend including during the days; however, he managed to find his doppelganger. Isn't the dude on the left in the photo a dead ringer?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Indeed - I actually thought "what is Matt up to?" Any idea who the guy is? Or is Matt leading a mysterious second life?

7:23 a.m.  
Blogger Suzy Perplexus said...

We have no idea who he is, but he seems to be working on an open source project as well. Maybe Matt is leading another life and he's been slipping me sleeping pills - this would explain so much.

2:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle