RSS
Hire Me
Creative Commons License
hiyaa by Dana Oshiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  

November 25, 2008

Hippie Please: Corn Bread & 2 Sausage Stuffing

My American't friends suck at stuffing. Why not just eat Chinese food for Thanksgiving then? I'm so disgusted by this poor stuffing effort that I'm going to Canada to hang out with my friends at BootUp Labs. Nobody in America has ever held a lunch with my face on it. Ok fine, here's the recipe. I've never actually had specific amounts for any of these ingredients. I just mix stuff, get a little drunk, and let my BFF plate the finished product. Stuffing tastes like love.

CORN BREAD & 2 SAUSAGE STUFFING
Ingredients
1 loaf corn chopped
1/2 lb sweet Italian sausage chopped
1/2 lb Portuguese sausage chopped
1 tablespoon butter
3/4 cup chopped onion
3 stalks celery, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
2 teaspoons ground sage
2 cloves fresh chopped garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup vegetable broth

Directions
1. BROWN SAUSAGE: Brown sausage and drain.
2. MELT BUTTER: Melt butter and brown onion and garlic.
3. MIX: Add the remaining ingredients - add the vegetable broth last, slowly stir into rest of mixture.
4. ALMOST THERE: Turn off heat and cover stuffing for 10 min. Fluff and serve.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any recipe that includes "Fluff and Serve" is a-ok with me!

9:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A flying roundhouse axekick to absolutes

twaddle